Tuesday, 21 June 2016

What a Year


We've had a great year in K2 GSt, and when I reflect on what made it so special, it always comes down to the people in our community. Today the children made thank you cards- for each other, for their teachers, for Ms Cheryll. 

I would like to take this time to say thank you to you- the wonderful children and families in our class. I have loved getting to know and learn alongside you this year. You have all helped to make this a memorable and enriching year. Please feel free to drop in any time next year to say hello! Though the children will be moving on, I will stay in K2 :)

Speaking of Grade One, here are some of the things that the children are looking forward to:

I am excited because there will be a sleepover!

I’m excited because I think there will be lots of field trips and more visits to Happy Lodge.

I’m looking forward to reading new books.

I’m looking forward to new games.

I’m looking forward to meeting new friends.



Safe travels to those who will be leaving Singapore, and wishing you all a happy and healthy break!

No comments:

Post a Comment