There was a lot of energy in our class today! It was fun to see all the little animals arriving this morning.
I told the children that I wanted to take their pictures in groups, and asked them to organise themselves. Yani and I were amazed at how quickly, independently and efficiently they were able to do this!
This group insisted that Yani and I get in on the action! Thanks to Adahan for taking the picture for us. :)
Some of the children also decided to draw themselves. I am always impressed by the artists in our class.
All in all, a great day and a great week. Thanks to Elisha, Jabir's mum, and Farrah, Maryam's mum (as well as Maryam's aunt and cousins from the US), for coming in this week to talk to us about Ramadan. The children and I have learned so much.
Reminders:
Wednesday 15th June- The children will find out who their new teachers are when they visit the G1 classes. Please look for the new teacher information in your child's blue folder that day.
Thursday 16th June - PA Puppet Show for the Infant School
Monday 20th June - 12.30 pm - 1.30 pm, K2 End of Term disco/class celebration. All parents are welcome. :)
Wednesday 22nd June - Last day of term, early finish at 11.00 am









No comments:
Post a Comment